Saturday 28 April 2012

boot love

So we've had just one full day of rain and I'm already starting to freak out because I still haven't got that perfect pair of every-day-every-where boots. And I do have a lot of boots, possibly too many considering Brisbane weather doesn't really require them but I'd wear them everywhere if I could. I have been wearing converses more lately but usually it's boots for me, especially for festivals; I'm pretty much always in docs. What I really want to find though is a perfect, kind of slouchy, kind of low-key biker boot.

Anyway, this one, very long, awful, cold day of rain (so dramatic) we've had has spurred on my search. As is usually the case, I found pretty much all of my favourites on net-a-porter, which basically means I can't afford any of them. A girl can dream though, right? Who knows, maybe I'll win the lottery.... Or find some lovely person who wants to buy them for me! 

Burberry Buckled Leather Ankle Boot


Fiorentini & Baker Elis Eternity Studded Leather Boots


Fiorentini & Baker Eternity Buckled Leather Boots


Jimmy Choo Textured Leather Biker Boots


Jimmy Choo Yen Suede Biker Boots

Acne Pistol 

Available on net-a-porter & mycatwalk


x  nicole rene 

No comments:

Post a Comment