Monday 23 July 2012

beauty product must-have: eyelash curler

I recently purchased a new eyelash curler -- I'd had my last one for so long that I hadn't realised it wasn't actually working properly -- and it just reminded me of how AMAZING and irreplaceable they actually are. It makes a huge difference and if you do still use mascara (like I do), it's much easier to apply and you  don't need to use as much product. 

I  have quite a few friends who've never used an eyelash curler, and, yes, I do realise it's not a necessity, but... maybe it should be? They are great, with or without mascara. 

Anyway, here's a few eyelash curlers that would absolutely do the trick and give you perfectly primmed eyelashes. 

Manicare Eyelash Curler (the one I have), $11.95 on beautyheaven.com.au


Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, voted best of 2011 on instyle.com, $20 on shuuemura-usa.com

Or, you could even go all out and get this heated eyelash curler. 

I can't vouch for how effective the heating is as I've never used a heated one - but I can say that the normal eyelash curlers are amazing. They should be a staple in everyone's beauty pack. 

x nicole rene

No comments:

Post a Comment