Thursday 16 August 2012

leather love

Ask anyone who knows me, I consider my leather jacket an item of clothing that transcends seasons. And yes, that is even though I live in queensland. I guess you could say that it's a favourite of mine. So the influx of leather clothing lately is right up my alley. Unfortunately for me, the cost of leather clothing is not really inline with my budget. But to keep my dreams alive, here are a few of my favourite picks for leather items for the season past, the season coming, or if you're like me, for whatever season you find yourself in!

x nicole rene

3.1 Phillip Lim Stretch-Leather Skinny Pants


Acne Best Lizard-Embossed Stretch-Leather Pants


April May Skinny Leather Pants


Balmain Quilted Leather Mini Skirt


Barneys Originals Studded Leather Vest


IRO Leather Motorcycle Pants


Joseph Stretch-Leather Leggings


Karl Odina Leather Biker Jacket


Muubaa Leather Biker Jacket


Muubaa Leather Lorenzo Stretch Pants


Muubaa Leather Marieta Laced Jacket


Muubaa Leather Whalen Shorts


One Teaspoon Gypsy Leather Skirt


Urban Code Leather Mix Pants


Urban Code Leather Skirt


Vera Moda Loud Leather Skirt

Available on net-a-porter & asos.

No comments:

Post a Comment