Friday 12 August 2011

colour me wonderful myer

I think I'm in love. If you weren't already excited about the coming summer (I might be a bit early but I'm counting down anyway), after seeing the launch of Myers Spring Summer collection, you definitely should be. The collection is amazing, full of bright tangerines, fuscias, reds, emeralds, purples and golds from some of Australia's most talented designers, including Sass & Bide, Manning Cartel and Ellery.
 photos courtesy of vogue.com.au & socialdiary.com.au

It has seriously made me want to run out and purchase every item and wear them immediately despite the weather still being way too cold for me to brave bare shoulders day or night. And as someone who has a wardrobe that consists almost entirely of blacks and neutrals, this feels like a serious style change. Maybe it's summer withdrawals that's making me want to be head-to-toe in bright colours but whatever it is, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment