Thursday 22 December 2011

sass & bide: seekerstate

I have to admit, I'm incredibly fussy and rarely ever like, let alone adore, an entire collection. The last week or so though I've been mulling over the sass & bide spring/summer 2012 collection 'seekerstate', and I'm pretty sure I'm in love. The combination of the bright colours, the gold and leather, the structured jackets with the loose, asymmetrical lines... Seriously, I want every piece. Yes, it may be a bit harder to find a place to wear some of the pieces, like the fishnet top or the metallic blue jacket, but if I could just get my hands on them... ah, I would find a place to wear them. Even if it had to be to my local coles. 

Maybe I'm biased. I have been a pretty diehard sass & bide fan for a few years now. It's not hard to see why though when each season seems better than the previous. 
LOVE.


























images courtesy of pedestrian.tv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment